Massage is a wonderfully relaxing way to assist the body heal itself.
Whether you are experiencing muscular pain or not, regular massage is important for optimal health. It improves circulation and eases muscle tension by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and decreasing toxins such as lactic acid in the muscles.
A massage treatment is more than just a pamper session. Receiving a massage on a regular basis provides many health benefits.
- Massage improves / assists:
- Immune system
- Massage relieves / lowers:
- Blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Stress levels
- Tension headaches
The massage I had today was my first ever and I felt the difference immediately. My back and neck were so tight and after the massage they felt so relaxed and loose, something I haven’t felt in a very long time. Thank you so much Simone, you work magic!!!Christine
Types of massage available
All massage sessions are strictly non-sexual.
We currently offer:
- Swedish (relaxation) massage: For relaxation or pain relief, this is the “typical” type of massage which can be done on the back, shoulders, legs, stomach, arms, neck and scalp.
- Remedial massage: For chronic aches and pains such as stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. A deeper pressure is focused on areas of tension and pain to reach the sub-layer of muscles. There may be some discomfort or pain; please let your massage therapist know if you would prefer them to ease back on the pressure.
- AromaTouch massage: A very gentle back massage using 8 specific certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils specifically chosen for their relaxation, anti-inflammatory and balancing properties. The effects are similar to a deep tissue massage on the back without the pain!
Please note that private health rebates are not available.
I am a 61 year old female who has been having massages since I was 17 years old. I have never experienced a massage like I had with Simone. It was awesome. I was very stressed and knew I had a lot of knots in my back and shoulders. She worked on all the parts with her wonderful skilled hands and dispersed all of them.I had the best night’s sleep in years and felt a million dollars the next day.I would like to say “Well done Simone”. I am telling all my friends about you.I will be a regular customer of yours.Norma Lane
What can I expect during my massage session?
Prior your first treatment, your medical history will be taken to ensure via an online form to ensure it is safe to proceed with the massage and to help give your massage therapist a clear picture about any issues to be aware of.
Your massage therapist will explain how the massage will proceed, after which you will be left in privacy to undress (according to areas being worked) and settle face down on the massage table. Your body will be covered with towels at all times – only the area being worked will be uncovered, to give you maximum privacy.
Following my recent surgery and having to go back to work, I developed tension in my back and neck. The massages by Simone have helped considerably. I have no hesitation in recommending Simone’s services.Liz Barany
A variety of massage techniques will be applied to ease your muscles, such as long gliding strokes, circular movements, kneading, and more. Massage lotion is applied to reduce friction; Simone prefers to use creams with flower essences that assist with further loosening muscles without leaving you oily, or for AromaTouch massage a very light amount of fractionated coconut oil is applied to dilute the essential oils. For particularly tight muscles, she may also use an essential oil blend such as Deep Blue if consent has been given to incorporate essential oils. The firmness of the massage is up to you – please don’t hesitate to give feedback if you would prefer a different level of pressure.
For a full body massage, massaging the neck/shoulders or arms, or combination of massage and reflexology, you will be asked to turn over onto your back.
After a massage session, you will need to drink a lot of water to help the body flush out the toxins that were released during your treatment.
Really relaxing massage and I really enjoyed the reflexology. I feel like I am walking on a cloud.Natasha Krstic